New Podcast with Monica
Ashtanga Yoga – Lost in Translation
The Ashtanga Vinyasa system is a great starting point and it’s only an experienced teacher who can really gauge whether that person is or isn’t a good person to modify things.
Perhaps this is where it’s getting lost in translation. We’re trying to adhere to a pretty good form – be it not perfect – but pretty damn good compared to anything else – and so students probably don’t understand that … the system isn’t quite as dictatorial as it seems.
For full interview please click here
- Gregor on Ashtanga Dispatch - March 16, 2019
- Ashtanga Parampara or Brand? - March 7, 2019
- Monica on Ashtanga Dispatch - February 16, 2019
- Uddiyana Bandha elusive no more - February 12, 2019
- Mula Bandha Elusive no More - January 18, 2019
- Clearing the Floor when Jumping Through - January 7, 2019
- Truth and Reconciliation in Ashtanga Yoga – Gregor interviewed by J. Brown - November 21, 2018
- Biodiversity Loss Threatens Humanities Survival - November 18, 2018
- Gregor interviewed by Modern Yogi - November 9, 2018
- Humanity has wiped out 60% of mammals, birds, fish and reptiles since 1970 - October 30, 2018