New Podcast with Monica
Ashtanga Yoga – Lost in Translation
The Ashtanga Vinyasa system is a great starting point and it’s only an experienced teacher who can really gauge whether that person is or isn’t a good person to modify things.
Perhaps this is where it’s getting lost in translation. We’re trying to adhere to a pretty good form – be it not perfect – but pretty damn good compared to anything else – and so students probably don’t understand that … the system isn’t quite as dictatorial as it seems.
For full interview please click here
- Sharath: Latest Response – an analysis - July 14, 2019
- An Apology of Sorts from Sharath Jois - July 13, 2019
- Apology to the Victims of Pattabhi Jois Sexual Assault - July 6, 2019
- Did KP Jois Invent Ashtanga Yoga? - June 29, 2019
- How to Respond to Sexual Abuse Within a Yoga or Spiritual Community - June 22, 2019
- Thriving after Addiction podcast with Gregor - June 8, 2019
- Self-Reliance – A Homage to Emerson - June 1, 2019
- Review of Matthew Remski’s Do Your Practice - May 25, 2019
- Gregor on Ashtanga Dispatch - March 16, 2019
- Ashtanga Parampara or Brand? - March 7, 2019