Here is an interview that Anthony Charalampous from Modern Yogi conducted with me back in June. Some of the questions I’m answering are:
Why yoga is more important than ever before and what it can do to save the biosphere?
Why it is important for yogis to aim for more than just health?
What exactly is samadhi?
What you need to know when starting yoga?
Why is it not enough to practice just asana?
When looking for a teacher why shouldn’t you hope to find somebody who fixes all of your problems for devotion in return?
Why yoga going mass market would always have disadvantages?
What is yoga in a nutshell?
You can go to the audio version here
or if you prefer reading like I do here’s the transcript on Modern Yogis website https://modernyogi.gr/en/2018/09/09/gregor-maehle-en/
- How to Respond to Sexual Abuse Within a Yoga or Spiritual Community - June 22, 2019
- Thriving after Addiction podcast with Gregor - June 8, 2019
- Self-Reliance – A Homage to Emerson - June 1, 2019
- Review of Matthew Remski’s Do Your Practice - May 25, 2019
- Gregor on Ashtanga Dispatch - March 16, 2019
- Ashtanga Parampara or Brand? - March 7, 2019
- Monica on Ashtanga Dispatch - February 16, 2019
- Uddiyana Bandha elusive no more - February 12, 2019
- Mula Bandha Elusive no More - January 18, 2019
- Clearing the Floor when Jumping Through - January 7, 2019